domingo, 22 de mayo de 2011

Forever 21 and Target Haul + Bloopers!

Forever 21 and Target Haul + Bloopers!


Forever 21 and Target Haul + Bloopers!

Posted: 22 May 2011 05:27 AM PDT

Hey everyone! I hope that you loved this haul! Tell me what your favorite summer trend is in the comments below! My Chick Approved outfit with the flower shirt is all the way at the bottom of this page: chickapproved.com xoxo My Links: Twitter: ‪twitter.com Blog: ‪kikamarie88.blogspot.com Collab Channel: ‪www.youtube.com Chick Approved: www.chickapproved.com If you're a company trying to reach me to do an honest review on your product(s) please via e-mail at: ContactKikamarie88@gmail.com FTC Disclaimer: All products mentioned were purchased by me, unless otherwise stated in the video. I am not being payed for this video! All opinions 100% own!
Views: 406
18 ratings
Time: 10:08 More in Howto & Style


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario