jueves, 6 de septiembre de 2012

Harry Potter - Bloopers

Harry Potter - Bloopers


Harry Potter - Bloopers

Posted: 30 Oct 2011 01:44 PM PDT

Made for fun, I own nothing! (Except the editing) All rights belong to their respective owners. www.youtube.com www.youtube.com if you have time watch my other HP videos ;) Please, comment :) I would like to know which parts you enjoyed. I noticed that apart from "Fun on the set of Harry Potter" there are hardly any gag reels to be found. So, I thought it would be fun to see what I could find and put everything together. Let's just say I had a lot of fun editing this. Also, I'm aware that people usually prefer bloopers without music (myself included) so I tried to make sure you could hear what they we're saying (if they were saying something) My favourite parts: - Rupert running into Emma - Rupert and Emma trying to film the kissing scene - Clémence almost falling down - When Dan can't get the bra - Snape laughing. I know it's not technically a blooper but, come on, it's Snape laughing!! ps. if any of you are hunger games fans, it would mean a lot to me if you watched this :) www.youtube.com
From: smhx1234
Views: 1862264
12363 ratings
Time: 08:10 More in Entertainment


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario